1. Agree without questioning it too much, because you are a freelancing musician who needs to eat.
2. Get the music; despair of ever learning it all in three days on top of the other gigs and rehearsals you have.
3. Send pointless email to organizers about how they should have hired a harpist months ago.
4. Get an absolutely pitiless email in reply.
6. Over the next two days, freak out about how you have no time to practice.
7. The night before the first rehearsal, ditch all of your plans in order to practice.
8. Procrastinate by starting a book that you just got.
9. Spend the night practicing, stopping only to eat a box of couscous and a Clif bar.
10. Swear never, EVER to agree to something so ridiculous ever again.